- Peddler’s Son, is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. When you visit our website, you are accessing it anonymously. Any personal information you choose to provide us including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Peddler’s Son, or authorized partners.
- Any personal information you choose to provide us including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Peddler’s Son, or authorized partners.
- Peddler’s Son may ask visitors for contact information (such as their e-mail addresses or telephone numbers) and demographic information (such as addresses or ZIP codes). We use this contact information to send individuals information of possible interest to them.
- Peddler’s Son Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that this privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website. Peddler’s Son is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware of this when they leave our site to visit another and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website they visit which collects personally identifiable information.
- Peddler’s Son Website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. A cookie helps Peddler’s Son to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to our website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Peddler’s Son site features that you already customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Peddler’s Son services or websites you visit.
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are subject to various laws in the United States and the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom), and we are responsible as “controller” of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
- Peddler’s Son may contact you to request feedback, offer promotions, or invite you to community activities and events. If you would prefer not to receive notices, you may simply opt-out from receiving them by replying to Peddler’s Son. To remove your information from our database, please contact us: E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write to us at the following postal address: Peddler’s Son Produce & Provisions 3235 E. Jackson St. Phoenix, AZ 85034